Huwebes, Pebrero 17, 2011

Phil Younghusband invites Angel Locsin to date on Valentine's Day




Not a few were surprised in Twitter world when football player Phil Younghusband took to the social networking site to invite actress Angel Locsin to be his date on Valentine’s day.
“Hi Angel! This Phil. How are you? I was just wondering if you are free for Valentines day?” Phil tweeted on Feb. 10, a post picked up by “Showbiz News Ngayon” that same day.
Immediately, Angel replied through her i43redangel account. “hi! this is angel☺ Congrats on your win last night! Tnx for the invite but I have work on valentines.. Let's try another day☺” Angel tweeted.
In his interview on "Bandila," the Fil-British player expressed his admiration for KC Concepcion and Angel.
“I find KC and Angel attractive and a lot of  people forgot that I said Angel. I was speaking about KC. Angel is just a shock,” he said.
But Phil is more than happy for Angel’s reply on his invite. “She replied. I’m happy with her reply.”
Phil first expressed his admiration for KC and Angel in the Jan. 24 episode of “Showbiz News Ngayon."
“Angel and KC, they're both very pretty. They're always on billboards, see them a lot... They're very pretty but I haven't met them yet. Very attractive," Phil said.
He added that "I'm single. I've been alone for the last 4 years on Valentine's day. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm alone again. If Angel and KC wanna bring me on Valentine's and ask me if I'm willing to do something, then I'm willing to," he said.
Angel replied favorably to Phil’s confession.
"Thank you! Sounds like he's giving me a compliment and that deserves a recognition ☺go azkals! ☺,"Angel said.
A lot of Twitter followers were excited over Phil and Angel’s exchange of tweets.
Bianca King posted this message which reeks of excitement,  “lets try another day =) ayiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!"
Stylist Liz Uy tweeted, “Haba ng hair tehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”
A certain Pajimacas tweeted, “Ouch. Try again next time. Remember: @143redangel packs a punch--and a huge bite. :)”
TV host Drew Arellano was amazed at Phil’s guts to make public his invitation.
“Hahaha public invitation.. Risky but suave :p cheers bud! See ya soon! Congratz on the big W,” he tweeted.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento