Huwebes, Pebrero 17, 2011

Younghusband not giving up on Angel

Filipino-British football player Phil Younghusband on Thursday night explained the reason why he invited actress Angel Locsin via Twitter.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News during an Azkals victory party, Younghusband said he had no other way to contact the actress but through the social networking site.
One of the stars of the national football team expressed his admiration of Locsin, saying he just felt it was the right time to ask the actress for a date.
"I haven't met Angel. I find her attractive. I have no other way of being in contact with her," Younghusband explained.
The Azkals heartthrob also shared that his brother James, also an Azkals star, was the one who egged him and told him to give it a try.
"My brother said that 'OK go for it,' and I was like 'OK at least [I'll] give it a shot," he said.
Although Locsin turned him down, Phil said all is not lost.
"She said she's busy on the Valentine's Day, but maybe another day, so we have to wait and see," he said.
Younghusband said he still doesn't have the actress's phone number, and he hopes to meet Locsin soon.
He also stressed that he was not joking when he invited Locsin to go out on a date via Twitter.
"I'm not joking. We have to wait and see. I can't tell you what's gonna happen. I don't want to say. But let's see, she's busy also. We don't know, but let's see," he said.
The Azkals striker said that since Locsin will be busy on Valentine's Day, he will just spend the day with his friends and family.
Asked if he is a romantic type of guy, Younghusband replied: "I'm very cheesy. I like 'Titanic'. I like cheesy songs, romantic. I'm romantic."
When asked about the kind of girl he's looking for, Younghusband said: "Someone who can make me laugh, who can make me smile. I feel if I can make them smile, if I can make them laugh, then I'm happy." 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento